Great Lakes Hydraulics LLC (GLH) was established in 1993 as a bolting solution provider of torque and tension tooling. We provide controlled bolt tightening with the use of hydraulic, pneumatic, and/or electric torque wrenches and/or bolt tensioning equipment. Our products are presently used in the wind, petrochemical, refining, drilling, power generation, and specialty manufacturing industries. The utilization of our products allows for a safer and faster means to tighten a bolted connection. This means there are no leaks at start up and there is joint integrity for the entire plant. GLH’s goal is to enhance your company’s bolting process. We are a full-service industrial bolting organization and focus on delivering 100% satisfaction to our clients. Our Services include:
Providing Torque and Tension Solutions for Industry
GLH proudly represents:
- The highest quality tools available, both for sale and rental.
- Qualified field technical support
- Outage Training
- Tooling/Systems evaluation
- Classroom Training
- Calibration Service Traceable to NIST 822/66926-02 ISO 17025
- Customized solution for your projects.
Contact us for:
- Both Square Drive and Low Profile Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- SPX Power Consoles
- RAD TORQUE SYSTEMS
- HI FORCE Tensioners
- Nut Splitters
- Sockets and specialty tooling.
- Custom Tooling Packages